Coffee Ice Cube Recipe
You wouldn’t believe it but making Coffee Ice Cubes could get complicated 🤪 It’s a bit trial and error before you find the right coffee, the right amount of coffee to water ratio.
If you don’t want to be wired all day then choose a regular ground coffee, brew it overnight. If you do want to be wired all day then go for an Espresso roast.😵
- 16 oz coffee (480 mils) brewed regular strength
- Recommended coffee: Crazy Cat 3 Bean Blend it’s a Medium strength and is delicious! or if you’re sensitive to Caffeine but want the coffee flavour then use our Crazy Cat Decaf Coffee just use more coffee & less water (steep overnight)
- Cafetire or Coffee Machine
- 1 Ice cube tray
- Brew regular coffee and let it steep for a few hours or overnight – like I said depending on how strong you like your coffee, let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour evenly into an ice cube tray, then place into freezer. Once frozen, you can use coffee cubes for up to two weeks.
Other Blog Posts that might interest you: