Tag: french press
Why do some people find our non-bitter coffee bitter? 🙄
Yep we get it we’re all different – it’s like eating Brussel Sprouts, as a kid I would have rather chewed my left leg off than eat a brussel.
Happily, the maligned brussel has had the bitterness bred out of it but we don’t or need to do that with coffee and here’s why.
Coffee Ice Cube Recipe
You wouldn’t believe it but making Coffee Ice Cubes could get complicated 🤪 It’s a bit trial and error before you find the right coffee, the right amount of coffee to water ratio.
If you don’t want to be wired all day then choose a regular ground coffee, brew it overnight. If you do want to be wired all day then go for an Espresso roast.😵
- 16 oz coffee (480 mils) brewed regular strength
- Recommended coffee: Crazy Cat 3 Bean Blend it’s a Medium strength and is delicious! or if you’re sensitive to Caffeine but want the coffee flavour then use our Crazy Cat Decaf Coffee just use more coffee & less water (steep overnight)
- Cafetire or Coffee Machine
- 1 Ice cube tray
- Brew regular coffee and let it steep for a few hours or overnight – like I said depending on how strong you like your coffee, let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour evenly into an ice cube tray, then place into freezer. Once frozen, you can use coffee cubes for up to two weeks.
Other Blog Posts that might interest you: